How to start
How can a nature lover best take advantage of the gifts of the forest? rare and wonderous herbs aren’t just leafy greens, but precious ingredients! The herbalism skill is built by identifying herbs after collecting them and brewing remedies on the grill or stove.
Levels / Rewards
Level 1 ~ Sim acquired the herbalism skill.
Level 2 ~ Sim can now brew Deodorizing cream remedies.
Level 3 ~ Sim can now brew soothing skin balm remedies.
Level 4 ~ Sim can now brew de-stressing decoction remedies.
Level 5 ~ Sim can now brew tummy therapy remedies.
Level 6 ~ Sim can now brew clear mind distillation and fireleaf extract remedies.
Level 7 ~ sim can now brew natural herbicide oil remedies.
Level 8 ~ Sim can now brew energizer infusion remedies.
Level 9 ~ Sim can now brew rage-relieving salve remedies.
Level 10 ~ Sim can now brew elixir of fertility remedies.
Cheat / Tips / Mood
Cheat skill ~ stats.set_skill_level Major_Herbalism 10
Cheat seasons Summer ~ seasons cheat seasons.set_season 0
Cheat season Fall ~ seasons cheat seasons.set_season 1
Cheat season winter ~ seasons cheat seasons.set_season 2
Cheat season spring ~ seasons cheat seasons.set_season 3
Traits ~ Loves the outdoors
Aspirations ~ Outdoor Enthusiast
Tip ~ unlike other skills cooking, gourmet or baking skill, herbalism is only on the grill and you MUST have all of the ingredients to brew the remedies.
Tip ~ If you go to the outdoor retreat neighbour then it’s worth going in summer when all 10 plants can be harvested if you have seasons.
Tip ~ The walking stick is an insect
Tip ~ All plants can be found in the 3 areas, lodging, the national park and the deep forest at hermits secret area
Tip ~ there is a secret area the deep woods hermits cabin. this can be located at the edge of the map at the national park.
List of all brews
- Fungal Infusion Fertilizer ~ befriend the hermit to unlock, fertilizer for plants.
- Insect Repellent Liniment ~ Prevents bugs biting when collecting them
- Sadness Alleviation Lotion ~ gets rid of all sad moodlets
- Deodorizing Cream ~ Fills hygiene bar
- Soothing Skin Balm ~ Heals insect bits and burns
- De-Stressing Decoction ~ Gets rid of stressed moodlets
- Tummy Therapy ~ Gets rid of Nausea moodlets
- Clear Mind Distillation ~ Makes sim focused for 2 hours
- Fireleaf Extract ~ gives sim a negative moodlet ‘unrelenting itch’ for 8 hours and ‘upset tummy’
- Natural Herbicide Oil ~ put on weed ridden plant to get rid of weeds and stop them from growing for some time.
- Energizer Infusion ~ gives energized moodlet for 4 hours
- Rage Relieving Salve ~ Gets rid of angry moodlets
- Elixir of Fertility ~ Increases chance of twins or triplets
Videos / Gallery
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.
Leave a Reply