What it is
This aspiration will take you through everything to do with the knitting skill. Knitting in the sims is one of the more unique and worthwhile things to make, by knitting you will unlock new clothes to knit and then they can be added to the sims CAS wardrobe, also new baby onesies come with this, not only that but you can also sell your creations on Plopsy which this aspiration will also walk you through.
Reward Trait Sacred Knitting Knowledge ~ Sims with this trait gain enhanced benefits to teaching other sims how to knit. Sims are also immune to the foul magic of the Sweater Curse, and can dispel afflicted Sims from its snarly grasp. Lastly, Sims have the ability to craft unique knitted items, like a very special companion from a strange land, or The Forbidden Sweater which, honestly, is forbidden for a reason…
- Onesies ~ have a sim knit a onesie then click on a baby and chose to change the baby.
1) Humble Knitter
- Knit for 5 Hours ~ To start knitting you will need a Yarn Basket, it will need to be placed in your sims inventory. You can start by knitting animal clothes if you have the country living expansion pack, or knit Beanies.
- Start 3 knitting projects while Inspired ~ You can start many projects before completing thing previous one, this will make it easier to complete this.
- Knit on a Rocking chair ~ Rocking chairs can be found under armchairs in the buy mode.
2) Thread Setter
- Achieve Level 4 Knitting Skill ~ Continue to knit and this will go up
- Knit While Listening to Music ~ Just listening to music and select your knitting to start
- Sell a knitted object on Plopsy ~ Once a sim has finished knitting a piece, it will go to their inventory. Click on the piece and you can chose to add it to your sims wardrobe or to sell it on Plopsy.
3) Dream Weaver
- Complete 10 Excellent Knittables ~ By knitting more items and having a higher skill level in knitting will increase chances of knitting Excellent pieces.
- Successfully Gift 3 knittables ~ the same as you would gift anything to another sim, make sure the knittable is in your sims inventory, then go to another sims and under friendly interactions chose gift.
- Achieve level 6 Knitting skill ~ if you need a guide on how to do this skill check here.
- Successfully show off your knitted sweater to another sim ~ once you have knitted the awful sweater add it to your wardrobe and change sim into it. You will then get an option to show off sweater.
4) Lady of the knits
- Donate 5 knitted items to charity ~ when the item is in the sims inventory, click it and there is an option to donate.
- Achieve level 10 knitting skill ~ if you need a guide on how to do this skill check here.
- Complete 5 Legendary knittables ~ Same as how to complete the excellent knittables, keep knitting and this will be completed.
- Teach another sim to knit ~ This is such a cute interaction between grandparents and children, though sim with level 10 skill can teach another sim to knit.
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.
Leave a Reply