What is it
Master Makers have learned all the tricks to fabricate items at a reduced cost, You will earn the Muse of the maker from completing this aspiration. This pack does come with Eco Lifestyle expansion pack.
How to get recycle bits ~ dumpster dive, recycle items in the recycler and almost anything else that is included in the eco lifestyle pack. To see how many bits you have hoover over the household income.
Each item you craft can be used in the house as furniture but also can be dyed so you can have the same style and colours through out the house.
Reward Trait Muse of the Maker ~ Master Makers have learned all the tricks necessary to fabricate items at a reduced cost.
1) Jerry Rigger
- Achieve Level 3 in Fabrication ~ This can be done on the fabricator or by candle making, there are free ones that you can use by voting for the maker lot , in the eco living world.
- Recycle 5 times ~ There is a recycler in the buy mode, or as above vote for the maker community lot.
2) Better Builder
- Achieve Level 5 Skill in fabrication
- Fabricate 5 times
- Have 5 dyes ~ Dyes can be brought from the fabricator or by dumpster diving.
3) Competent Crafter
- Achieve Level 7 skills in fabrication
- Collect insects from an Insect farm 3 times ~ the insect farm can be bought from the buy mode or from the garden community lot. chose the option collect grub meal.
- Create 5 candles ~ This can be found at the maker community lot or from the buy mode.
4) Master Maker
- Achieve Level 10 Skill in Fabrication
- Make 20 Candles
- Complete 5 gigs as a Freelance crafts ~ Go to the phone and join the freelance career and chose crafter. Check here for a full guide.
All items you can craft
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.
Leave a Reply