What is it
Sims with the aspiration want to owen the fanciest home, by completing this aspiration you will receive 10% rebate on all build items. The difference between Mansion Baron and Fabulously Wealthy aspirations, is that Fabulously wealthy focuses on have money, while mansion baron focuses on have a home net worth.
Reward trait ~ Thrifty, thrifty sims receive a 10% rebate on all build mode purchases made each week. Rebates will be directly applied to household funds.
1) Estate of the Art
- Have a home net worth of §50,000 ~ This is how much your home is worth in total.
- Owen 15 Pieces of art ~ This can be what you have painted or go through the buy mode and buying pieces of art there.
2) The Great Landscaper
- Have a home worth §100,000
- Purchase §5,000 worth of landscaping ~ This can be trees, pools, plants or any other landscaping items.
3) Home Renovator
- Have a home worth §200,000
- Owen 30 windows ~ This is an odd one, but I guess the more windows the more rooms you have?
4) Mansion Baron
- Have a home worth §350,000
- Purchase 20 Columns ~ When placing these, they can be in the house or outside, they will snap to the walls or corners of the building.
An example of a house that has completed this is this one I found on the sims 4 Gallery by Galaxy21212, Its a sunning house that fits perfectly in the world, while having plenty of room for you to renovate for your own needs.
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.
Leave a Reply