What is it
This sim want to explore Mt. Komorebi’s culture and experience everything it has to offer, from trying the local food and getting selfies with the area mascot to hiking and taking a soak in the hot spring, your sim will explore the new beautiful world.
Even though this aspiration has 3 parts compared to the normal 4, there are more objectives in each part.
Worldly knowledge trait ~ These suns are better at socializing during social events and enjoy ordering food from market stalls. They also can “Negotiate a discount” at market stalls, which gives them an advantage over other bargaining techniques.
- Eat food at the festival of light, snow, or youth ~ Check the calendar to find when Festivals are.
- Take a selfie with the Mt. Komorebi mascot ~ At the festival there will be the mascot
- Collect a simmi by pooping open a simmi capsule ~ at the slopes you will find the vending machines to collect simmi, they can be played by children.
- Swim for 1 hour in wakaba’s river ~ Travel to the Hazakura Loung to get easy access to the swimming area
- Soak for a long time in a hot spring ~ Make sure to shower before going into the hot spring, the hot spring is also the place to go to visit the slops.
- Wear a festival costume from a vending machine ~ During the festivals another vending machine will appear, you can chose the buy and wear festival outfit.
- Go sledding 3 times ~ Go to the slopes and sled 3 times.
- Eat food using chopsticks ~ click on you sims and select preferred utensils, chose chopsticks and now sim will eat with chopsticks
- Socialize at onsen bathhouse ~ Just travel to the onsen and just socialize.
- Making a wish on or collect a forest spirit ~ While taking a hike there is a chance to see forest spirtits, this may take a few hikes to happen.
- Take it slow and become emotionally mindful ~ you will need to go on a meditative walk a couple of times to become mindful, however there is a big perk to this if they become completely mindful, check the secretes out here.
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.
Leave a Reply