How to start
This aspiration will guide you through the university pack, from enrolling to getting a job this aspiration will walk you through each step. First start by using a computer to enrol, the higher your skills the better offers you can get including getting a scholar ship.
Tip ~ Lots of players find it hard to complete university. To have more of a chance to complete, work on skills that are involved in the courses you chose and work on the research and debate skill, you will also have homework to do for each course every time you attend the lesson.
Tip ~ There are events sims can attend at the university check here.
Tip ~ Sims will have a new homework book, which they can do homework for all their courses. Homework needs to be completed before each class. Depending on course you may also get a term presentation board that you can place in the world that’s sims will need to also complete.
- Achieve Level 3 Research and Debate Skill. ~ their are computers in the foxbury commons building, go to the white computers on the end and you can research on them and gain the research and debate skill.
- Enrol in a University ~ You can do this by using the computer.
2) Bright-Eyed Student
- Achieve Level 5 Research and Debate skill ~ I have a tutorial for this skill if needed.
- Attend guest lectures ~ There are two buildings you sims will go to for lessons, lectures are available from 5pm to 7pm.
- Finish a course with an A grade ~ as long as you are doing homework and attend lectures as well as getting all your skills up to do with the skill then you can do this, it’s hard though.
3) Avid Academic
- Have a term GPA of B or Higher ~ as long as you are doing homework and attend lectures as well as getting all your skills up to do with the skill then you can do this, it’s hard though.
- Tutor Students ~ go to the building that your sim attends classes and click tutor and then you can tutor in a skill you have (my sims skill was level 5 writing)
- Achieve level 6 Research and Debate skill ~
4) Senior Scholar
- Earn degree ~ By the time you have gone through this your sim should earn a degree, this means they can get a job and skip some levels.
- Contribute knowledge on a research archive machine ~ At level 6 of the research and debate skill sims can now contribute knowledge, just click on the machine for a new option
- Get a job using a degree ~ your degree will help you decide which job you are going to have and you will skip some levels.
For more guides and tutorials check out the home page and for more videos on all things sims related check my Youtube channel, where you can Find the through the ages original challenge, tutorials/guides, sims 4 short clips of the sims 4, as well as live streams every Monday and Wednesday.